We just noticed this series of fall 2012 deadline reminders from ARL and thought that we’d pass them on.
- October 26:Nomination Deadline for Paul Evan Peters Award
- November 1:Registration Deadline for LibQUAL+® 2012 Session 2 (July–December)
- November 12:Registration Deadline for CNI Membership Meeting Fall 2012
- November 15:Early-Bird Registration Deadline for ARL-ACRL Institute on Scholarly Communication Workshop on Strategic Skills for Success
- December 11:Registration Deadline for Balanced Scorecard Informational Webcast
- December 14:Nomination Deadline for Service Quality Evaluation Academy 2013
- December 16:Final Application Deadline for LibQUAL+® In-Kind Grants 2013
Tom is originally from Brooklyn N.Y but has spent his entire professional career in South Carolina, most recently as Head of Reference Services at the College of Charleston. As part of the Against the Grain and Charleston Conference team, he serves as the associate editor of the print ATG as well as the co-editor of the webpage. Tom’s conference duties include coordinating the Penthouse Suite interviews as well as the conference poster sessions.
He received his MLS from the University of Buffalo, SUNY and a second master’s in public administration from the College of Charleston and the Univ. of South Carolina. His wife Carol and he live in downtown Charleston and she is an artist and a tour guide offering historic walking tours of the city.