The programme for the ASA Conference 2011 “Recession is the Mother of Invention” is now available. The conference will take
place 21st – 22nd February 2011 in London.
Featuring 20 high calibre speakers and the hottest topics, the ASA Conference is fast becoming a ‘must-attend’ event for
colleagues across the information industry.
Topics for 2011 include:
– Early reports of the death of the subscription
– New models for eBook and eJournal access and acquisition
– Patron-driven access: sorting the facts from the hype
– The new reality of library-publisher negotiations
– The future of research communication
– What e-only means for publishers, intermediaries, libraries and their patrons
– Publishing technology for Generation Next
– And much more
To view the full programme visit:
Registration is now open via the ASA website. We are pleased to again offer a 25% discount for librarians working in higher education and other not-for-profit organisations. An early-bird discount is also available for non-librarians. To register,