SAGE and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) yesterday announced a unique long-term partnership arrangement that SAGE will publish all 18 of the Institution’s academic journals, including the 16 highly respected Proceedings of the Institution.
The Proceedings of the IMechE are 16 journals covering a broad range of engineering disciplines:
- Journal of Power and Energy – Part A
- Journal of Engineering Manufacture – Part B
- Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science – Part C
- Journal of Automobile Engineering – Part D
- Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering – Part E
- Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit – Part F
- Journal of Aerospace Engineering – Part G
- Journal of Engineering in Medicine – Part H
- Journal of Systems and Control Engineering – Part I
- Journal of Engineering Tribology – Part J
- Journal of Multi-body Dynamics – Part K
- Journal of Materials: Design and Applications – Part L
- Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment – Part M
- Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanosystems – Part N
- Journal of Risk and Reliability – Part O
- Journal of Sports Engineering and Technology – Part P
In addition SAGE will publish:
- International Journal of Engine Research
- Journal of Strain Analysis for Engineering Design
Effective immediately, all 18 titles will transfer to SAGE. IMechE’s publications team will also move to the SAGE offices based in Old Street, London.
As a result of the agreement, SAGE will now publish a collection of 49 engineering and materials sciences journals, making it the third largest publisher in the Mechanical Engineering category of the Journals Citation Report 2009.
Leah was appointed Executive Director of the Charleston Conference in 2017, and has served in various roles with the Charleston Information Group, LLC, since 2004. Prior to working for the conference, she was Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the College of Charleston for four years. She lives in a small town near Columbia, SC, with her husband and two kids where they raise a menagerie of farm animals.