Credo Reference has signed an agreement to launch an IGI Global Publisher Collection. Many of the most popular and highly acclaimed IGI Global information technology and computer science titles will be available soon through the innovative Credo Reference platform.
This newest Publisher Collection from Credo will provide libraries with the option of purchasing access to the IGI Global resources in one of two ways: as an annual subscription or for purchase. Users will experience IGI Global’s content as a fully integrated part of the esteemed Credo Reference experience, or as a standalone database for those libraries that don’t also subscribe to other Credo Reference products. Planned titles for the collection include such resources as:
- Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, second edition
- Handbook of Research on E-Learning Methodologies for Language Acquisition
- Cyber-Security and Global Information Assurance: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions
- Handbook of Research on Digital Libraries: Design, Development and Impact
- Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and Commerce
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org